Tuesday, July 31, 2012
I'm not a big fan of driving anymore. There's so much maintenance involved that it can drain your pockets dry. Today I had to change my car battery. Here is a small list of what went wrong during the process:
1. The bolts were stripped
2. The tools I used and bought didn't work
3. Had to pay for a battery that was $90 dollars
4. Had to have one of the people working construction in the complex to help me out
5. The bolts were rotten and beat up
6. Had to drive to firestone to get new bolts
7. The bolts I have now are huge.
Remember kids... if you own a car.. take care of it. Don't be like me. I'm an idiot for not doing it the right way.